Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged!






Just waiting for an opportunity to use this picture of me and Amy.........how convenient that I was tagged! Show pictures of where we talk to the blogging world at. Well I usually talk at the desk which by the way is a roll top.....I was trying to disguise that! The bills are the fullest compartment! So there is no chance for a new desk. When I was in the hospital with Amy we still had to blog.........so here we are the last night pulling an all nighter with Carson and my girls too. We kicked Carson out of her bed and relaxed with some blogging......guess who's we were looking at???????? By the way the last night at the hospital was a blast......I love Amy and I love our girls!!!!

9 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

The expressions on your faces looks like you're looking at something confusing or unpleasant...
Did Matt show his man boobies again? WHY won't he use his sports bra??? LOL

I'm so glad you guys had a great time and are home now.
Love you!

Our Family said...

i hope it's not mine...hahahahahahaha!

confusing...unpleasant? probably is..hahhaahhaha!!

although i did see matt's man boobs and i'm sure my face looked the same.

Our Family said...

or maybe it was 'pillow cairn'!?!?

hahhahhhahhahahahahahaah!!

Beth said...

No it was the e-mail Krista got we were like no way did someone seriously fire a volunteer we had to re-read it to make sure we were correct. Then we thought of all we would like to do to Ms. Linda! She is lucky we don't live there.

Krista said...

thanks for making fun of me katie..... whatever!

Amy said...

Thanks for playing along! I love your computer desk...very pretty...just like all your other fun home decor!!!

pwdrd donuts said...

Love the expressions - both exactly the same - it's the "I need reading glasses" face.

Carin said...

love that you kicked poor carson out of her hospital bed. oh, what we will do for blogging...

thank you, thank you, thank you for today.

I so needed today. especially taking pictures of ourselves.

oh, I don't even know what else to say. it's definitely blog-worthy. :o)

love you
love you
love you

Carin said...

and john, too.
yes, I love john.
thank him for his comment on my blog.
and for letting you love me and my kids.