Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Loving my girl


I went to Spring Hill with the Youth from church this past weekend. I had so much fun. I was really hoping and praying that the girls would have fun and really connect with God there. Not even thinking about anything for myself and was so pleasantly surprised at what He did for me. I was Loving my girl Amanda.......I love to watch here interact with her friends and make new friends. I really loved watching her during the services, singing and dancing around and really listening to the speaker. She is a great girl that others love to be around she has a sparkle in her eye that I love to look at. Listening to her in small group really made me realize how responsible I am as a parent. She really wants to know God more and it is my job to help her. A job I am now excited again to do. Friday I was somewhat dreading going away for the weekend......today I feel so lucky that I got to go!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes! Beautiful...isn't it amazing that our God knows our hearts better than we do...looks like you learned some good things too! I love it!! Great picture of the two of you!!!

Desire of Great Love said...

awww, this is so precious!!! I <3 u!

pwdrd donuts said...

Sweet. I'd imagine you'd be *skilled* for youth work. Of course you got somethign out of it... we're never too old, are we? Well, John is.

pwdrd donuts said...

that text made me laugh. waving my arms and pointing to the cross - I was sumthin' At least I didn't point to the sky with my white glove on.