Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke!



Yesterday was Brooke's birthday! We took her the rain gear we bought her and she was not in the mood! We gave Jill a gift too. Her Birthday was a few weeks ago and we were gone. She is so sweet and chubby......i just want to eat her up! Some more really exciting news......my niece Melissa had her baby yesterday too....on Brooke's B-day! She had a GIRL! Bridgette Ann Preston 6 lbs. 15 ounces 21 inches long! What a Beauty she is. Don't have any pictures to post because she lives in Florida. My sister sent me a picture on my cell and she is simply gorgeous! Can't wait to hold her! They just keep coming in this family and I love it!



2 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

she is so precious!
congrats on the new baby too!

hdbl said...

She looks thrilled. Just thrilled.