Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Celebrating 18 Years!

I never blogged anything else that makes me smile......This really makes me smile! I can't believe John and I have been married 18 years! I really love being married to HIM! Today I was reflecting on the weekend, even though we didn't get a chance to really celebrate our Anniversary just the two of us, we did a lot together this weekend and I really enjoyed it! I like just being together, going to Sam's together, doing work outside together, hanging out with friends and family together, listening to John's music together, cooking together, relaxing together! TOGETHER.............I love you John thanks for 18 GREAT years! I am excited to grow old TOGETHER:)

I don't really love getting older but I do love to continue to see my big family grow... look for a picture of Bridget(newest member) later today or tomorrow. I took a ton of pictures of her yesterday. She made a surprise visit to meet her new extended family!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your 18 years! how sweet! I love the day to day routine with my hubby...

We'll be celebrating 10 years on Friday!

KDV said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family - - kudos to you and John!! Many more years together!!!

pwdrd donuts said...

That is a long time... for real. Congrats - it's a lot of work (or should I say John's a lot of work? Love you guys.

Desire of Great Love said...

This is truly exciting and I'm so happy for you & John!