Monday, November 10, 2008

Melissa is getting Married!


My niece is getting married on December 6th! We had a shower for her at my house on Sunday. It was a lot of fun........family and friends gathered and I enjoyed waiting on them. I really miss that I don't have a chance to do it much anymore or I don't take the chance! Anyway it was a great day! I'm super excited for Melissa and Alex!
I am off to the hospital to visit Carson tonight and to Ann Arbor early tomorrow morning for Johns brothers Open Heart Surgery. We would really appreciate prayers for his brother! Thanks!

5 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

Awww... the shower looks like it was lovely!
We will be keeping your family in prayers, as well as Carson & hers.
Miss you!

KDV said...

Beth...it was a lovely shower! You are a delightful hostess!! Your house looked beautiful ~ so homey and warm! I'm honored to have been included! Love you! xox

Anonymous said...

Beautiful darling, beautiful!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

lifting prayers... you be safe!

congratulations to the bride to be!

Carin said...

she looks happy :o)

and your house looks lovely.

I'm off to church..the kindergartners.

every week, beth. every week.

why did I do this. why didn't someone stop me?