Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tori is 15!



Today is Tori's birthday! I picked her up from school we went to Tim Horton's and then off to the mall to spend her b-day money. Here is one of her outfits.....we re-did her room for her. There is a little peak at all the trim I have been painting!
What I love about Tori.........
The way she says Hiiiiiiiiii after she answers the phone, her style, how she makes me laugh, how she sticks up for you if you are hurt, the way she laughs, her hugs(that she knows exactly when you need them),the way she loves her family extended too, how she is with little kids, her eye for photography, how she loves to do things with me, the way she sleeps so sound, how traditions mean so much to her, I could go on and on. I love this girl with all my heart. Happy Birthday Tori!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! She truly is a beautiful young woman! You had better have that shotgun waiting for those boys. :)

Desire of Great Love said...

wow Tori- you look so GREAT!!!
I can't believe she's 15!!!
She is a great example of your & John's awesome parenting skills!
Happy Birthday Tori!!!

Krista said...

happy birthday tori!!
sending love to you guys!!

hdbl said...

That is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time and you know what? I love a lot of those things about her too. What a beautiful woman. Inside first and outside....OBVIOUSLY!

Anonymous said...

Whooooo I love that outfit...and I love the bech in her room! It looks great with the new cover. Happy Birthday Tori!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

beautiful... and sounds just as on the inside too!

how fun... a new look for her room... the best gift ever!

pwdrd donuts said...

Don't you love getting to see her and how she's growing into her own person? You guys have done very well with her - I'd be proud. Crap, I am and I'm not even her daddy.

That first pic of her, when I saw it, it looked like you and john had been melded into one. She's definitely yours - both of yours!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI!!!

Our Family said...

are you ever like 'i did good!'

cause you did...i just can't believe she's 15. and she definately got your families LEGS!