Saturday, February 28, 2009

My First Album


Here is what my first album cover would look like....it kinda looks like me don't you think? If you want to play along go to With Extra Cheese on my link and see how to play. I'm so proud of myself ....I did this all by myself I didn't have to have my daughters help. I think it is true if you just try things yourself that is how you learn.....I'm so glad I didn't wait for her to get up. I cheated a little Matt the picture was not the third one but when I saw this one I had to use it.

4 comments:

hdbl said...

is that your alter ego? I shall only call you DENA from now on.

i've been giddy all morning at the thought of seeing you in less than two days.!!! the fun we'll have!! it's like a suprise vacation!!

pwdrd donuts said...

Okay, this one is awesome. So cool. Lucky. You'd win A.I. is you were Dena!

Kelle said...

HOLY MOLY!!! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE that picture. Oh, baby. :o) Toasting you tonight! xoxo

Carin said...

LOVE LOVE this.
And Dena...you shall be.
curious now...
checking out matt's blog.

love you.