Friday, March 6, 2009

Friends!

I went to visit Heather earlier this week......oh and Matt too! It was so much fun what I love about me and Heather is it felt just like it always does ....... like we still live right by each other. Like I just came over for coffee and then we went out shopping and hanging out. It was such a nice time and so typical us. We relaxed, talked, shopped, did a little decorating, drank lots of coffee, went out to eat, came home. Heather fell asleep on the couch while me and Matt talked she woke up every now and then to insert her opinion. I love this girl and Miss her. Thanks Heather for a GREAT time!



7 comments:

KDV said...

Awww....I love her and miss her, too! So glad you guys got together once again! I send my love to her!! xox

pwdrd donuts said...

"Did someone say LC?" Best comment of the 2 day stint.

Desire of Great Love said...

awww... looks like you guys had a great time :)

pwdrd donuts said...

Amanda, everytime I see that baby's face I want to eat it!!!

hdbl said...

miss you too. lots.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I met the both of you. My life has changed so much because of that. Love you guys!

pwdrd donuts said...

I keep coming here looking for an update... but today I noticed sweet little Mimi. She's so cute in that pic!