Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy FUN.......


Someone please tell me why I am such a scardy cat. This is Crazy FUN! What have I been waiting for? I have great looking children so I don't even have to get new clients for Pete sakes. I have plenty of great nieces and nephews and friends kids I can use too. I can even just use old pictures I have taken for now. I love cameras and people and pictures and I can't believe I'm going to say this.........COMPUTERS! WOW this is CRAZY! I have been in a slump......but I feel myself jumping out:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you...what a great looking card! You're right...your kids are beautiful!!! I think you have the gift and the talent friend!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!!

KDV said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Desire of Great Love said...

this is amazing!!!