Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Time........

It is time to break out of my shell! I have been inspired. I have always been one to keep my pictures just as they are. I have been fooling myself by saying I just love them how they are. I think I have been afraid. Here is my first real attempt. 5 minutes and I love it. I still love the original but this is cool. It is time to go crazy and I can't wait! I think the other reason why I love this picture is.....my daughter is gorgeous! I love her smile:)

6 comments:

Kelle said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see more!!

Our Family said...

way to go beth!

Anonymous said...

[squealing & doing the happy dance]

OMG BETH!!!!
It's incredible!!! You did such a great job :)
I'm so proud of you girl!
Amanda is so beautiful too :)
yay!!!

Desire of Great Love said...

(^^^ that is me :P)

pwdrd donuts said...

that's your first Photo shop? My first photo shop did NOT look like this AT ALLLL!

Great job - (you're talking to me, btw -I still blog)

Carin said...

BETH ANN HARRIS!!!

I absolutely love these! They're AMAZING...LOVE the font...the colors...everything!!!!