Monday, April 27, 2009

Even I got IN.........

More summer fun in April.......even I got in. We had over one of our favorite families Saturday and even grilled out some steaks. It rained on us but we didn't care. I know I look a little cold that was actually Friday, by Saturday the pool was 82 degrees. Us adults got a little cold......nothing a cup of coffee and hot tub couldn't fix! We had a great weekend! The sun is shinning again today! I have to get back to cleaning because I might head out back to the pool again today. Michigan weather is so crazy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you have the pool open and you live in MICHIGAN!!!! It's always cold there. (hee-hee)

I just know you guys have so much fun and it shows! Wish I could come for a dip in the hot tub!

hdbl said...

YEAH~~~~~

Love it! Want to be a part of it!