Friday, April 24, 2009

Harris Record........






Today, April 24th is the earliest day we have ever been in the pool swimming! John worked extremely hard (as he always does) to provide for his family and make them happy. John made me say that.........we all worked hard last weekend and people thought we were crazy for opening the pool, but here we are on this beautiful day in our pool! I'm sure it will get cold again but this is a family record and we are proud of it! Here is to a beautiful April day! The girls waited for Andrew to get home so they could all get in at the same time. Andrew got his suit on and ran right past them to be the first one in! Tori was first in last year now Andrew......Amanda your next! Even Molly wanted in today!


5 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

that looks awesome! congrats on the record!

hdbl said...

Yes....

Now you will have lots and lots of friends. (insert sarcasm)

Alice said...

that look amazing. we should of open our pool. dang it all.

congrats for the pool opening.

pwdrd donuts said...

That liner. aMAZEing. I know, it's not really that big a deal, but I know how much those things cost so I wanted to do it up for you. Probably the best pool liner I've ever seen. WAY better than your last blue pool liner.

Carin said...

I am laughing.
john is so wonderful.
and you can tell him I said that.
he's probably clicking refresh right now, looking for comments!
wish I was closer.
though, I now have weekends off!
wooohooo!
I'll bring the pinot grigio!