Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Little Behind








We have been busy......baseball season started the girls recital is this weekend and work finally picked up for me. I am a little behind, these pictures are from Memorial Day at my sisters house and Andrew's baseball game last week, my nephew Alec went with me, said bet you can't get a picture of me. I love baseball season Andrew is a great player and I love watching him. I love watching John coach too! He is such a great dad:) Taking some pictures of the girls tonight at dress rehearsal......can't wait they are such good dancers too. Loving my kids right now and I can't wait until summer so we can relax by the pool........if it warms up a little bit?? Got some photo shoots coming up and I can't wait! Photography is FUN! I almost feel bad taking money for it sometimes.


2 comments:

pwdrd donuts said...

Putting on that helmet all I see is JOHN!

Desire of Great Love said...

I LOVE these! That little girl is SO sweet! I love her cheeks :)