Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TIME




Went to dress rehearsal for the girls tonight and took some pictures......I can hardly post them right now. Tears flowing. To watch them moves me, to think they are mine. There is a song they both dance to called Time. The dance is all about time and how it passes and how we create memories. It starts out with 2 little girls then a little bit older girls then Amanda and a girl, then Tori and a girl, and then only one more set of girls. Tori is almost there... to the oldest set. I cried the whole way through, it was beautiful! I am so proud of my 2 girls and who they are growing up to be and all the memories they love to make. Here is to TIME and the memories we make during it:)

6 comments:

hdbl said...

crying with you

Kelle said...

I didn't know they did ballet! And pointe! They are beautiful, Beth...all grown up. Those pics are beautiful too! xoxo

KDV said...

OH MY WORD!! What beautiful pictures! You have every right to be proud!! Lovely!

Desire of Great Love said...

wow... they are so beautiful & eloquent! I'm so happy for you and you sweet girls... what an amazing thing to be able to watch!

pwdrd donuts said...

These really are beautiful pics. Love them.

Carin said...

tori looks so grown up...so mature. and amanda looks so happy. oh, they are beautiful. you've done well!!!